One-year Membership Application Form
With your membership dues, involvement and support, the California Association of the Deaf (CAD) can continue its advocacy efforts on behalf of all Deaf Californians from newborns to senior citizens.
As a member of CAD, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Have fun socializing and be a part of improving California for Deaf people!
- Free or reduced admissions to CAD events.
- Exciting guest speakers and educational workshops.
- Have a voice and right to vote in CAD.
- Leadership opportunities as officers and committee members.
- CEU opportunities for interpreters and professionals.
There are four types of CAD membership as follows:
Regular Member: $15 per year
Youth (up to 30 years old)
Senior Citizens (65 years and older): $10 per year
Home Office Patron: $100 per year
- Becoming a Home Office Patron means that you are a core supporter of California Association of the Deaf’s advocacy efforts and contributing to the Home Office Patron Fund to establish a home office in the future.
- Regular Membership Benefits as listed above
- Preferential seating at the biennial conference.
- A special luncheon at the biennial conference.
- Name listed in the conference program book